SIGN IN YOUR ACCOUNT TO HAVE ACCESS TO DIFFERENT FEATURES
FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?
How good is your general knowledge? Are you up for a challenge to get you some amazing prizes? We've got Suvaalu Foshi just for you.
To get started, send GO to 4646.
Duration of the Contest & Prizes
"Suvaalu Foshi" will continue for a period of 4 weeks - from 21st August 2019 till 17th September 2019.
Winners will be awarded the prize as below:
- Samsung Galaxy S10: Awarded to the top scorer every week.
- Samsung Galaxy M20: Awarded to the 1st runner-up every week.
- Samsung Galaxy Buds: Awarded to the 2nd runner-up every week.
A. Promotion Overview:
- ‘SuvaaluFoshi’ is an SMS based quiz (hereinafter referred to as ‘SuvaaluFoshi’). Customers of Ooredoo may opt to subscribe to participate. Upon subscribing to SuvaaluFoshi Participants will receive questions via SMS, which require a ‘true’ or ‘false’ response from the Participant. With each response, the Participant will receive a new question.
- SuvaaluFoshi will be held from and including 21st August 2019 to and including 17th September 2019 (hereinafter referred to as ‘Promotion Period’). SuvaaluFoshi will have 4 (four) rounds and each round will be run for 7 (seven) days as follows;
- Round 1: held from and including 00:00:00 Hours of 21st August 2019 to and including 23:59:59 Hours of 27th August 2019
- Round 2: held from and including 00:00:00 Hours of 28th August 2019 to and including 23:59:59 Hours of 3rd September 2019
- Round 3: held from and including 00:00:00 Hours of 4th September 2019 to and including 23:59:59 Hours of 10th September 2019
- Round 4: held from and including 00:00:00 Hours of 11th September 2019 to and including 23:59:59 Hours of 17th September 2019
- Where a Customer of Ooredoo wishes to participate in the quiz, the Customer will be required to subscribe to SuvaaluFoshi by sending an SMS with the text ‘GO’ to the short code 4646 during the Promotion Period. Once subscribed, the Customer will be charged MVR 5 (five Maldivian Rufiyaa) per round as a ‘Subscription Fee’. For the initial round subscribed by the Participant, the Subscription Fee will be charged immediately, for the remaining rounds, Subscription Fee will be charged at the beginning of the round.
- Customers will be charged MVR 1 (one Maldivian Rufiyaa) for each SMS sent to the short code 4646.
- Where a Participant wishes to unsubscribe from SuvaaluFoshi, the Participant must send an SMS with the text ‘STOP’ to short code 4646 before the beginning of the following round. Upon which the Participant will be unsubscribed from the remaining rounds of SuvaaluFoshi. When a Participant is unsubscribed from the quiz, the participant will not receive further questions. A Participant may re-subscribe to the quiz by sending an SMS with the text ‘GO’ to the short code 4646. If a Participant unsubscribes in a particular round and then re-subscribes in the same round, the participant can restart the quiz without losing the score accumulated during such round.
- The Customers participating in SuvaaluFoshi (hereinafter referred to as ‘Participant’) will be competing against other participants. Participants will receive an SMS stating the total score of the Participant at the end of each round. At any time during the quiz, Participants may check their score by sending an SMS with the text ‘SCORE’ to the short code 4646. Any remaining lives and points accumulated in a round will be reset at the end of each round.
- The Participants with the highest score at the end of each round of SuvaaluFoshi are awarded Prizes as stated herein.
B. Duration of the quiz
- The SuvaaluFoshi quiz starts from 00:00:00 hours of 21st of August 2019 and shall be valid until 23:59:59 hours of 17th of September 2019.
C. Customer subscription flow and pointing mechanism
- Where a Customer of Ooredoo wishes to participate in SuvaaluFoshi, the Customer will be required to subscribe by sending an SMS with the text ‘GO’ to the short code 4646. For each SMS sent to the short code, Participants will be charged MVR1 (one Maldivian Rufiyaa). By subscribing, the Customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of the SuvaaluFoshi. Ooredoo shall have the right, at any time, before, during or after the SuvaaluFoshi, to unilaterally make any changes to the Terms and Conditions as it deems fit in its entire, sole and subjective opinion.
- The Participants of SuvaaluFoshi will receive questions which require a ‘true’ or ‘false’ response. Participants can respond to questions by sending an SMS with the following replies ‘Y’, ‘YES’ or ‘TRUE’ (which will all represent the response ‘true’) or ‘N’ / ‘NO’ / ‘FALSE’ (which will all represent the response ‘false’) to short code 4646. In order to score more points, the Participant must respond to the questions correctly.
- Each Participant is given 3 (three) lives upon subscription to SuvaaluFoshi. For each incorrect response, the Participant loses a life, is awarded 20 (twenty) points and will receive the next question. For each correct response the Participant is awarded 50 (fifty) points and will receive the next question.
- When the Participant loses all 3 (three) lives in a particular round, the quiz is over for the Participant for that round and will not receive further questions in that round. Where the quiz over, a Participant may restart the quiz without losing the score accumulated during the same round, by sending an SMS with the text ‘GO’ to the short code 4646 before the end of such round. Even though the quiz is over for a Participant in a particular round and the Participant does not restart the game, the Participant will still remain subscribed to the quiz and will be able to participate in the next round(s), if there are any.
- Participants will be eligible to get 100 (hundred) points as a ‘Referral Bonus’ by inviting a Mobile Customer of Ooredoo to subscribe to SuvaaluFoshi. The Referral Bonus will be only awarded if the invited Customer has not subscribed to SuvaaluFoshi prior to the invitation of the Participant and upon successful subscription of the invited Customer to SuvaaluFoshi. Invitation to SuvaaluFoshi can be sent by sending an SMS to the short code 4646, with the text ‘GO<space>’ followed with the Mobile Number of the Customer whom the Participant wishes to invite.
- Participants will receive an SMS stating the total score of the Participant at the end of each round. At any time during the quiz, Participants may check their score by sending an SMS with the text ‘SCORE’ to the short code 4646.
- Three (3) winners will be selected among the Participants with the highest number of points at the end of each round. And will be awarded the prices as follows;
- 1st Place Winner: Samsung S10
- 2nd Place Winner: Samsung M20
- 3rd Place Winner: Samsung Bud
- Where there is draw between two or more Participants, the winners will be selected by a draw held by Ooredoo Maldives PLC at its sole and entire discretion.
- The winners will not be allowed to claim for money in relation to any prizes won through participation in SuvaaluFoshi.
- The winners must collect their prizes within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the date on which the winner is informed of his win by Ooredoo Maldives PLC. Where the winner fails to collect the prize within this time frame for any reason, the winner will lose all and any claims to the prize.
E. General Terms
- SuvaaluFoshi will commence from 00:00:00 hours of the 21st of August 2019 and shall be valid until 23:59:59 hours of 17th of September 2019
- All mobile Prepaid and Postpaid Customers of Ooredoo Maldives PLC will be entitled to subscribe to participate in the SuvaaluFoshi quiz in accordance with the Terms and Conditions stated herein.
- The winners of SuvaaluFoshi will be notified by phone call through 929 and informed of the location for collection of the prize.
- The winner collecting the prize should bring their valid original National ID card and copy of such will not suffice.
- Where the winner wishes to send another person on the winner’s behalf to collect the prize, that person shall carry with them, the valid original National ID card of the winner, an original of a letter from the winner authorizing the representative of the winner to collect the prize on behalf of the winner and the valid original National ID card of the representative of the winner.
- The announcement for winners of SuvaaluFoshi will be at the sole and entire discretion of Ooredoo Maldives PLC.
- By participating, each Participant acknowledges that Ooredoo Maldives PLC may at any time by its sole and entire discretion chose to suspend, revoke or terminate the quiz without any liability whatsoever to the Participants.
- Ooredoo Maldives PLC has the right, in its sole and entire discretion to change the prizes as it deems fit.