A. CONTEST OVERVIEW
- "Dheenee Suvaalu" is a social contest, You, as a participant may opt to participate and win attractive prizes.
- You may participate on Dheenee Suvaalu on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram as per your preference.
- Participants from Twitter are required to ensure their profile is set to "public" for successful entry into the contest.
- The contest is open for all the participants through respective social media channels across the Republic of Maldives.
- The questions will be posted by Ooredoo Maldives Plc every Thursday and Saturday at 14:00:00 hours or at any other time as may be decided by Ooredoo Maldives Plc.
- The quiz consists religious information and related questions to such. The Questions will provide your possible answer options for Participants. The Participants must choose the correct answer as directed herein, from the options given in order to stand a chance to win.
- Deadline for answering the quiz posted on Thursday is the next Friday night 23:59:59 hours, and deadline for answering the quiz posted on Saturday is the next Sunday night 23:59:59 hours.
- Participants are required to answer the question with the alphabet corresponding to the option.
Participants are required to use the hashtag #DheeneeSuvaalu along with the answer to the question in order to make a submission to Participate.
B. DURATION OF THE CONTEST
- The contest starts from 15:00:00 hours of 9th of May 2019 and shall continue till 23:59:59 hours of 2nd of June 2019
- Weekly winner who answers Thursday and Saturday's questions correctly will receive a Huawei Y5 Lite smartphone, sponsored by Maxcom Technologies.
- Grand winner who answers most questions correctly will be entitled for an Umrah Trip sponsored by Trav Hajj & Umrah.
- If there are more than one participants competing for the weekly prize and grand prize, a winner for each will be chosen based on a draw by Ooredoo Maldives Plc.
- The winners will not be allowed to claim for money in relation to any prizes won under "Dheenee Suvaalu" contest.
- Grand winner who wins Umrah Trip can choose to go on Umrah either during December 2019 or March 2020.
- The winners shall collect their prizes within 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which the winner is informed of his win by Ooredoo Maldives Plc. Where the winner fails to collect the prize within this time frame for any reason, the winner will lose all and any claims to the prize.
D. GENERAL TERMS
- The contest starts from 14:00:00 hours of 9th of May 2019 and shall continue till 23:59:59 hours of 2nd of Jun 2019
- The contest is open for all the participants of respective social media channels across the Republic of Maldives Maldives.
- The selected winners of the Dheenee Suvaalu will be informed via the respective social media channel through which the participant has made the submission.
- Winners can collect their giveaways from Ooredoo Maldives Plc's Head Office or any other location upon confirmation of the collection details as may be communicated by Ooredoo Maldives Plc.
- The winner collecting the prize should bring their original National ID card and copy of such will not suffice. Driving license and passport will not be accepted as an official identification document.
- Where the winner wishes to send another person on the winner's behalf to collect the prize, that person shall carry with them, the original National ID card of the winner, an original of a letter authorizing the representative of the winner to collect the prize on behalf of the winner.
- The winners will be announced as per the sole and entire discretion of Ooredoo Maldives Plc.
- By participating the Participants accept that Ooredoo Maldives Plc may at any time by its sole and entire discretion chose to suspend, revoke or terminate the contest without any liability whatsoever to the Participants and Customers.
- Ooredoo Maldives Plc has the right, in its sole and entire discretion to change the prizes as it deems fit.
NEED MORE HELP?
For any assistance, chat with one of customer care agent, anytime, any day.