Running out of your postpaid package allowance? Unable to recharge? No worries! We’ve got exactly what you need! Introducing the all-new Emergency combo packs for Postpaid customers. Emergency Combo packs offer a wide variety of benefits including MORE Data, Voice & SMS and hassle-free activation on your postpaid bill-control connections.
To activate Emergency Combo packs, dial *141#.
- These packs are only available to customers on Varah Thafaathu & Eku Postpaid bill control plans. Customers on non-bill control plans will not be eligible for the packs.
- For customers on Varah Thafaathu plans, the validity is till month end. Eg. If a customer subscribes to the Emergency Combo 50 pack on the 28th of the month, the pack will expire within 2 days, i.e., at month end.
- For customers on Eku Postpaid plans, the validity will remain as calendar days. Eg. If a customer subscribes to the Emergency Combo 50 pack on the 30th of the month, the pack will expire on the 3rd of next month.
- To activate via USSD, dial *141#.
- SMS keywords for Emergency Combo packs are: "EC1" for Emergency Combo 50, "EC2" for Emergency Combo 100 and "EC3" for Emergency Combo 150.
- To activate via SMS, send the pack specific keyword to 5555, Eg: “EC1” to 5555 Emergency Combo packs will not renew automatically.
- To check balance visit Ooredoo App or send “Balance” to 5555.
- Additional 6% GST is applicable for all telecom products and services.