Invitation for Expression of Interest
- Ooredoo Maldives PLC, invites qualified and experienced building and contractors to submit Expression of Interest (EOI) to tender for the construction of 11 Storey Office Building in Hulhumale’, Maldives.
- The project consists of 11 storey office building with bored pile foundation, basement, reinforced concrete structure, architectural works of glazing, curtain wall façade, ceiling, interior fit out works with integrated lights and lift systems including steel structural elements at roof and car porch, as well as relevant building services. An approximately GFA of 6800m2.
- Information required for the registration are:
- Registered Name & Company Registration Certificate
- Year established
- Contact Number
- Contact person
- Email Address
- Company website (if any)
- Key Dates
- Expression of Interest Notice/ Invitation to Tender 5th June 2018
- Application for registration 5th June onwards
- End of registration 12th June 2018
- Pre Bid meeting & Site visit ( to be advised)
- Deadline for Bid submission & Opening ( to be advised)
If this project interests you, please register for the bidding by an expression interest by post, or via email on or before 12th June 2018, 14:00 hrs. The Tender Document will be issued with the registration for USD 1,000.00 dollars, upon receipt of the payment to following account or via cheque payable to Ooredoo Maldives PLC or via electronic transfer of funds. The date & timing of the Pre-bid meeting will be confirmed only to the registered parties.
Any questions concerning this document or the tendering process should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 10th June 2018. When emailing your clarifications, please include ‘ EOI for Construction of 11-Storey Office Building in Hulhumale’ Clarifications’ in the email subject heading.
Account Number: 7701147600002 (USD)
Swift code: MALBMVMV
Bank: Bank of Maldives PLC
No.11, Boduthakurufaanu Magu
Male’, Rep. of Maldives
Moosa Abdul Razzaq
Head of Purchasing and Logistics
Office Extension: +960 961 1609
Mobile: +960 962 1609