Ooredoo brings you SuperNet Business, a high-speed broadband connection with high usage allowance and attractive data packages. Focused on the growing SME market in Maldives, this lightning fast connection is geared to be the main driver of success for business models where services are hosted online.
SuperNet Business is available in affordable packages, making it the best broadband connection for the SME segment in Maldives.
Why Choose SuperNet Business?
- High-speed internet with higher usage allowance and lower rates
- Attractive booster plans to keep up with the speed
SuperNet Business Plans
- Below are the SuperNet Business plans offered by Ooredoo.
|Plan||SuperNet Business 100M||SuperNet Business 200M||SuperNet Business 500M||SuperNet Business Unlimited|
|Monthly Fee (MVR)||2,599||4,549||5,949||7,549|
|Download Speed (Mbps)||Up to 100 Mbps||Up to 200 Mbps||Up to 500 Mbps||Up to 10 Mbps|
|Upload Speed (Mbps)||Up to 50 Mbps||Up to 80 Mbps||Up to 100 Mbps||Up to 10 Mbps|
|Fair Usage Allowance (GB)||1,300 GB||2,300 GB||3,300 GB||N/A|
|Speed Post FUA||Up to 5 Mbps||Up to 5 Mbps||Up to 5 Mbps||N/A|
- On exhausting the main subscribed package, users can choose and activate SuperNet Business add-ons. Usage allowance for all add-ons will be valid until the end of the billing cycle of the main package. You may activate PowerUps using SuperNet Business Self-care.
|Plan||PowerUp 4 GB||PowerUp 10 GB||PowerUp 25 GB||PowerUp 50 GB||PowerUp 100 GB|
|Allowance (GB)||4 GB||10 GB||25 GB||50 GB||100 GB|
SuperNet Business Self-care
- Existing customers can click here to login and manage the connection
- Each new customer will receive a username and password to the registered mobile number upon applying for a new connection
Terms & Conditions
- Download speed for SuperNet Business 100M, 200M & 500M will be reduced up to 5Mbps once the fair usage allowance for each plans has been exhausted.
- No extra charge will be applicable for additional usage beyond Fair Usage allowance.
- Additional 6% GST (Goods & Service Tax) is applicable for all listed Business Plans, Business PowerUps and Services.
- All SuperNet Business plans except SuperNet Business Unlimited plan will be eligible to activate all PowerUps.
- All SuperNet Business plans speeds are best experienced over Fiber communication (through Ethernet/LAN cable). Speeds may vary if you are accessing through a Wireless connection (or via other mediums).
- All prices listed are subject to 6% GST.
Term of Service
Additional 6% GST is applicable for all telecom products and services.
SuperNet Rollover will be allowed up to 1TB. However, customer can maintain a maximum balance of up to 4000 GB in the main account.
For terms of service, please click here.
Need more help?
For any assistance, please call us on 221, email to [email protected] or request a call from one of our Ooredoo business team.
Have a question? Check out our FAQ section dedicated for SuperNet.