A private APN (Access Point Name), is a point of entry onto an IP network for a mobile device.
Private APNs enable employees or teams to connect to the corporate network simply and securely.
Why Private APN?
- • The need for "always on" connectivity to business information and applications remotely through mobile technologies has become vital to every business.
- • Ooredoo APN (Access Point Name) solution allows businesses and its employees’ access to business network, key applications and information, conveniently and securely from virtually anywhere in the Maldives over Ooredoo Network.
Benefits of Private APN
- • Access thought-out Maldives
- • External corporate infrastructure is exposed to specifically configured devices.
- • Externally accessible but not visible on the internet to public.
- • Cost effective bundle rates
Term of Service
Additional 6% GST is applicable for all telecom products and services.
For terms of service, please click here.
Need more help?
For any assistance, please call us on 221, email to [email protected] or request a call from one of our Ooredoo business team.