CentriBiz solution is a hosted service provided by Ooredoo Business, which will allow SME & SOHO businesses to deploy telephony service without installing any physical system/infrastructure on premise. With CentriBiz service Customer.
Why Choose Ooredoo CentriBiz?
- • Can use the service with any internet or private connectivity (from Ooredoo) across Maldives.
- • Need not require to invest in high-cost infrastructure
- • Receive common PBX functions for a reasonable monthly rent. Functions includes;
- • Short code / Extensions within CUG
- • Free calling within CUG and between MVPN on same CUG
- • Call transfer, hold, forwarding and DIDs
- • Can have multiple branches connected to the same CUG
- • Can be used on SIP compatible PC/Mobile Soft-clients, Phones… etc.
- Listed below are the features of Ooredoo’s CentriBiz.
- • Call Pick Up - Allows you to answer an incoming call via another phone
- • Direct Call Pick Up - Allows you to answer a specific phone, when two or more phones are ringing
- • Direct Inward Dialing - Incoming calls are directed to phones without the need for an operator
- • Call Park/Retrieve - Allows you to put a call on hold on one phone and continue the conversation from another phone
- • Do Not Disturb - Temporarily disable all incoming calls
- • Show caller ID for Contacts – Caller ID of a saved contact will be displayed using the smartphone’s contact (only in soft-clients)
- • Call hold, transfer and waiting – Standard call operation features
- • Internal dialing via extensions – Allows users to dial between extensions within same group
- • Cross Platform Support – CentriBiz can support SIP/VoIP compatible Soft-clients, phones… etc.
Terms & Conditions
- All charges mentioned above are exclusive of 8% GST
- One year contract must be signed with Ooredoo for CentriBiz service
- Each CentriBiz plan will receive a fixed number with a monthly rent
- One-time set-up of MVR 250 is charged for any new installation
- CentriBiz requires adequate bandwidth (per line subscribed) with internet/intranet. Customer can subscribe to Ooredoo Supernet Business/ Faseyha broadband plans for better performance
- Ooredoo will provide CentriBiz credentials for each plan/number. Customer may choose to register using recommended selection of end-devices (e.g.: IP Phones, PC/Mobile Soft-client... etc.)
- International calling will be barred by default. Customer must pay a security deposit of MVR 2,500 to enable International calling.
Term of Service
Additional 8% GST is applicable for all telecom products and services.
For terms of service, please click here.
Need more help?
For any assistance, please call us on 221, email to [email protected] or request a call from one of our Ooredoo business team.