A first of its kind virtual run across all twenty atolls of the Maldives. At a time where we attempt to maintain physical distancing, Atholhu Dhuvun aims to promote togetherness through sport, an activity that can be enjoyed individually or with friends and family through digital.
This virtual run includes a 5K and a newly introduced 10K that will be open for the public to participate from their homes or a nearby running track from wherever they are, while adhering to social distancing.
We welcome everyone to join in the fun and participate from all corners of the Maldives between 1st August 2021 – 7th August 2021. Runners who complete the run will receive a digital finishers medal to commemorate their participation in Atholhu Dhuvun 2021.
Interested runners can register via www.atholhudhuvun.mv and select which island they will be participating from. Once registered, runners will receive a unique URL to upload a screenshot of their completed run to be eligible for the digital medal.
How does it work?
• Register for the run on Atholhu Dhuvun Portal: www.atholhudhuvun.mv
• Select your Atoll and Island to mark your location.
• Complete the 5K or 10k using any recommended running app to track your run.
• Submit a screenshot of your completed run route from your App to the Atholhu Dhuvun Portal to claim your medal!
Win exciting prizes!
Share Your Run Route and stand a chance to win:
- Dinner for Two, at Mamak
- Pizza from La Vera Pizzeria
Share your Digital Medal and stand a chance to win:
- Gift Pack from Le Perfume
- Pizza from Pizza Kitchen
- Gym Membership for 1 Month at RAGE - HIIT Gym