SIGN IN YOUR ACCOUNT TO HAVE ACCESS TO DIFFERENT FEATURES
FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?
Terms & Conditions for Tourist Pack
- You (herein after referred to as “Customer”) agree, that by accepting these terms and making your payment on this website, you are bound by the Standard Terms and Conditions for the Provision of Mobile Telecommunications Service as made available on http://www.ooredoo.mv/terms-and-conditions. These Terms together, form an Agreement between You and Ooredoo Maldives Plc (hereinafter referred to as "Company").
- At the time Customer wish to collect the SIM the Customer shall provide the transaction ID that was provided at the time of purchase to our staff at Ooredoo OEC at Velana International Airport. The SIM will only be provided after the confirmation of the transaction ID and passport, with the copy which was uploaded at the time of online purchase.
- The Customer shall be responsible for the collection of the SIM from Ooredoo OEC at Velana International Airport. The Company is not responsible for the delivery of the SIM to any location.
- Where the Company finds any discrepancies on the original passport and the uploaded copy, the Company reserves the right to reject SIM Provision to the Customer.
- Customer Refunds will not be provided for any Tourist Pack Purchases made online under any circumstances.
- Where the Customer wishes to obtain any Add-ons for the Tourist Pack, such may be done through the Ooredoo website, My Ooredoo App or Raastas.
- In case of any issues with purchase or payment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Tourist Pack" and your passport number, and query as details.
- Any disputes arising from this transaction shall be governed by the Laws of the Maldives and may only be resolved as provided for in Standard Terms and Conditions for the Provision of Mobile Telecommunications Service .