SIGN IN YOUR ACCOUNT TO HAVE ACCESS TO DIFFERENT FEATURES
FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?
Welcome to Ooredoo Club Premier - the premier club that lets us say 'thank you' for being our most valued customers by giving you a premium personalized services with Ooredoo.
The Ooredoo Club Premier - as part of our commitment to provide a First Class service with a personalized touch to our most valued customers we will be rewarding you with an array of exclusive deals whereby its tailored for your comfort and need.
Ooredoo has also established tie-ups with a number of companies and service providers national and international exclusively for the Ooredoo Premium Club giving customers access to maximum benefits with our partner brands. In future we will be expanding this list of benefits so you can enjoy our "thank you" doing what you love best.
As a Club Premier member, you'll enjoy special benefits and privileges:
|Dedicated Helpline (999)||Yes||Yes|
|Exclusive discounts from key partners across Maldives||Yes||Yes|
|Dedicated services from Club Premier Lounge||Yes||Yes|
|Exclusive offers on Ooredoo's promotions & services||Yes||Yes|
|Membership to Priority Pass||Yes||Yes|
|Free visits to Priority Pass Lounges||5||10|
Club Premier membership will be awarded through an invitation from Ooredoo, to customers who meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Age on network.
- Average usage.
- Promptness of bill payment.
- Postpaid 1000 and above.
Membership will be renewed annually.
Ooredoo Club Premier Premium: 20% discount on all lettuces and micro greens purchased. Free delivery to Male' and Hulhumale' for purchases over MVR 80. Opportunity to become Habitus Priority Club member and get 10% discount on all mixes, baby leafs, Sunflowers and grass shorts.
Ooredoo Club Premier Platinum: 15% discount on all lettuces and micro greens purchased. Free delivery to Male' and Hulhumale' for purchases over MVR 80.
Life Insurance Club Premier Package
For Club Premier Customers, Ooredoo will be bearing the premium for the insurance and customer will not be paying anything.
Simply visit here and register for your insurance.
Visit Ooredoo Shop
Visit your nearest Ooredoo Experience Centre
Request to Claim
If death (Death certificate & ID card copy of customer & beneficiary)
If disability (Doctors document/ ID card copy of the customer and beneficiary)
Send for Verification
Ooredoo will send the details to allied insurance for verification
Once verified, Ooredoo will inform the customer and the payment will be done to customers/benefices’ bank account
- Each Ooredoo customer is only eligible to register for the "Club Premier – Life Insurance" benefits with only one number registered by the Customer. The number should be on a plan that is eligible for the Life Insurance offer and shall continue to do so.
- Where a Customer applies for more than one number, Ooredoo may in its sole and entire discretion decide to accept one application and reject the other.
- Where the Customer is already registered for the Life Insurance under an offer made by Ooredoo, the Customer shall not be eligible to make an application for the same on a different number registered to the Customer. Ooredoo reserves the right to cancel any additional requests made by Customer.
- Customer may only register once per gregorian calendar year. All registrations will be valid till the end of the calendar year irrespective of the date of registration. The Customer will need to renew registration at the beginning of each calendar year where the Customer wishes to continue to enjoy the benefits.
- Each Customer can only register one beneficiary at any given time but within the effective period of the insurance. Any requests made to register more than one beneficiary will be invalid.
- Only Ooredoo Club Premier members will be eligible for the "Club Premier – Life Insurance" benefits. Club Premier eligibility criteria will be as defined in ooredoo.mv. Ooredoo may at any time bring changes to this criteria without notifying the Customer.
- The Customer shall ensure that the details provided to Ooredoo are entered correctly at the time of the registration. The Customer shall also provide a clear ID card copy of both the Customer National Identity Card and the Beneficiary Identity card. Both sides of the card should be provided at the time of application. Ooredoo may in its sole and entire discretion reject any applications where the details stated are insufficient, incorrect or unclear.
- If the Customer downgrades his rateplan and is no longer on a plan that is eligible for Club Premier, the Customer will lose the eligibility for the insurance plan and Customer’s existing insurance plan will come to an end. The Customer will not be able to upgrade and continue on the same plan. Where any upgrade of rateplan makes the Customer eligible for insurance plan, then the insurance plan will be a new plan subject to the terms and conditions stated here.
- The Customer must always be on active status, that is the number should not be disconnected for any reason, for the Insurance Plan to be active and for the Customer to be entitled to the benefits offered. Where the Customer faces any disconnection, the Customer will lose eligibility and the insurance plan will be terminated automatically and will not be entitled to the benefits.
- Active customers who enter Holiday Suspension will immediately lose eligibility to use the benefits and the insurance plan will be terminated automatically. Customer’s on holiday suspension shall not be entitled to the benefits of the plan.
- Where a Customer port-outs or deactivates the number, Customer will immediately lose eligibility and the insurance plan will be terminated automatically.
- Once Ooredoo accepts Customer’s application to be included in the insurance plan, Ooredoo will send a confirmation message to the Customer informing the same.
- The Customer will be able to see the status of his request on the Portal. Once an application has been submitted it will be on "processing" status until it is accepted. Where such is accepted it will be on “approved” status. Where the request is rejected it will be on the "rejected" status. The Customer may either check on the portal the reason his application has been rejected or may contact Ooredoo customer care to further clarify.
- 'Terms and Conditions for Club Premier – Life Insurance' as stated herein can be updated unilaterally by Ooredoo at any time, in its sole and entire discretion. In addition to this, Ooredoo has the right, in its sole and entire discretion, to bring revisions to the benefits offered by the Insurance Plan.
- Ooredoo may without any notice to the Customer,in its sole and entire discretion, decide to terminate all existing Insurance Plan and/or discontinue insurance plans.
- The Customer shall not hold Ooredoo responsible or liable for any issues faced in obtaining the benefits of the insurance plan. Customer expressly agrees to indemnify Ooredoo in all claims brought by the Customer or beneficiary in relation to the Insurance Plan.