Ooredoo is operated by the collaboration and dedication of talented individuals, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Maldives. In the face of intensifying competition, rapidly advancing technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of. At Ooredoo, we welcome the ‘new’ – new approaches, new knowledge, new expertise and new experiences.
In addition, we have always strived to become the best place to work for employees by providing a positive work environment and by ensuring the welfare of employees and their family members. Aside from monthly wages, employees also receive benefits such as telephone benefit, medical benefit, annual bonus as an incentive, a variety of facilities and rewards. As far as possible, working conditions are designed such that employees enjoy being at work.
With a promising future ahead, Ooredoo invites you to be a proud asset of our global family and contribute to the telecommunication revolution in Maldives.
Position: Assistant Manager Talent Management
Department: Human Resources
Work Location: Head Office, Male'
- Plan & coordinate recruitment.
- Responsible for onboarding of new hires.
- Conduct candidate screening/interviewing, assessments, reference checks.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in HR related field.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including hands-on experience on Spreadsheet management.
- 5 years of experience in a similar role will be an added advantage.
Mail to email@example.com on or before 29th April 2019.